Whether your computer won’t start up, your emails aren’t being received or your mouse is playing up we can help get you back up and running in a time efficient and affordable way. Our aim is to help individuals and small business users with all of your IT requirements so that you can run your business with peace of mind that all your IT issues will be resolved cost effectively and promptly. Below is a list of some of the services we can provide.
- Hardware Sales and Support – We work with quality suppliers to provide new and refurbished computers to a specification that suits your requirements. We can supply laptops, destops, workstations, printers, ups devices and many more.
- Web Services – We can provide low cost WordPress based website that can be customised to suit your requirements.
- Email support – Office 365 setup, maintenance including new user or removal of a user setup.
- Data recovery – Assisting in copying your data to a safe location or restoring files from an existing backup.
- User maintenance – We can assist with setting up new users and also the removal and archiving of users that have left your company on all systems.
- Backup solutions – Check and test your existing backup solutions
- Printing issues – When your printer stops working there can be a number of reasons why software or hardware issues that prevent you from printing. We can help get you back up and running.
- Network troubleshooting and installation – The backbone of your network and one that can cause major downtime. We can identify and resolve issues with network switches, routers and broadband problems.
- Health checks – Monthly health checks to help prevent issues arising in the first place.
Our standard rates for support are £22.50 for 30 minutes remote support. £45 per hour for onsite support.
Contact us now for a no obligation quote